Friday, December 28, 2007

My First Journal. Right.=)

hello everyone. this is my first post here in my nest and uhm, right now, i'm in the state of cramming. heehe. well, there's nothing new about it. that's my nature and it has been part of my daily life as a student of a school known to have an advance curriculum in the field of science and mathematics. I'm currently busy doing my Florante at Laura wherein we were tasked to answer 38 questions about it. Then there's our trigo hw regarding circles. and oh, i almost forgot. i still have my english hw waiting at my bag. hehe. there are a lot of things to do. aside from those stuff, i still have to finish a lot of projects. and i really don't want to talk about those things in my blog. i want my blog to be filled with happy moments/events with friends or my random thoughts regarding substantial issues. Unfortunately, i can't avoid typing my tasks down. well, enough of those tasks. hehe.

i want to talk about other things aside from the tasks that i need to accomplish TODAY. I want to think of nothing but homeworks. puhleeaazzzee it's Christmas vacation so i don't want those ideas coming inside my mind. Right now, i'm still thinking if i would pursue blogging, yah know, if i would take this stuff seriously because i'm so certain that i won't be able to give time jotting my thoughts down by the time classes starts. My schedule won't just permit me open my account and type my thoughts down. But i would still try my best( although you have seen/heard this many times, this still works.. i guess??) in visiting my account. I'll just check my schedule to see if i still have time doing this during weekends 'coz my weekends are for my "accomplishing of my homeworks/seatworks" but i would certainly try to at least put an hour to this one. well, i gotta go now. i still have to fix a lot of things in my blogsite. ciao. i'll just blog something ones i finish fixing my site.again, thanks for giving your time reading this. =p-=berna=-

No comments: