Friday, December 28, 2007

oh. saturday.pft.

saturday.
today's saturday.
hai. what can i say about today aside from me being stuck from boredom?
honestly, i have nothing to do aside from reviewing for the summative test in TLE (which is quite boring still 'coz my mind doesn't feel like memorizing all those electric current vocabs or whatever related to our current topic. and my body doesn't feel like sitting on the chair and hold the book for hours until i finished reviewing.) whew!

hurrahh! I beat 'em! i'm already done doing the florante and laura thing. Actually, it sucked! i really hate doing those kind of stuff. It keeps my brain working and i don't want it that way. besides, i'm saving my brain for january and i know i'll be needing the energy and my potentials once classes resume.

hai, i have nothing good to say in my blog. gotta go. wah.wah.wah.

-=berna=-

oh, i almost forgot.
i want to ask a really impeccable question:

"how did you get your design? i mean, for those who are creative enoguh to put some flowers, butterflies or whatever creative stuff in their blog, pls do tell me. how did you do/get them? and if ever you got 'em from somewhere, where is that somewhere?

oh, pls do tell. i kinda feel like using this blogsite 'coz i still need to fix this and i want it to look good, if not attractive. pls do tell me. PLS??!?!

just leave your comments and i'll give you my sweetest thank you as soon as i can.

ciao!

Ü-=-=-=berna=-=-=-=-Ü

No comments: